Department Of Mechanical Engineering
To be a center of excellence in technical education by using cutting edge technology that produces competent engineers of today and tomorrow to serve the society.
- To impart quality education by implementing state-of-the-art teaching-learning methods to enrich the academic competency, credibility and integrity of the students.
- To facilitate a conducive ambience and infrastructure to develop professional skills and nurture innovation in students.
- To inculcate sensitivity towards society, respect for environment and promote high standards of ethics.
Dr. Sagar D. Patil
The Mechanical Engineering curriculum includes various hands-on skill courses such as Computer-Aided Product Design, Mechanical Simulation, Solid Works, ANSYS, etc. It provides opportunities for students to acquire interdisciplinary skills and knowledge through various open elective subjects. Mechanical students can take an Honor degree in Robotics along with Mechanical engineering. The skill courses are taught by various industry professionals from many well-known industries, adding a practical element to learning through Value added Programs. Institute has adopted and implemented Project Base learning effectively since 2014-15. The outcome of PBL is students have actively filed patents, published National and international research papers, and grabbed a lot of prizes in Hackathon arranged by AICTE, ISHRE, TATA Technology, GOSHIMA, etc. Faculty members in the department are experienced, young, and dynamic.
Vision & Mission
To be a centre of excellence in Mechanical Engineering education to prepare professionally competent engineers with lifelong learning attitude for the accomplishment of ever-growing needs of society.
- To prepare technically and professionally competent engineers by imparting quality education through effective teaching learning methodologies and providing stimulating environment for research and innovation.
- To develop professional skills and right attitude in students that will help them to succeed and progress in their personal and professional career.
- To imbibe moral and ethical values in students with concern to society and environment.
Department of Mechanical Engineering is committed to impart professionally groomed technical education and training through involvement of all stakeholders in the process of continuous upgradation of facilities by formal reviews, periodic self assessment and motivating young minds to perform in the era of constant technological advancement.